November 25, 2012

Jingle Bell Tree

 Jumping on the cone tree crazy last year, I came up with a fun idea! A Jingle Bell Tree! And most of the supplies I got at the dollar store!
Supplies:
cone
5-6 packs of Jingle Bells
green paint/paint brush
hot glue/gun
Step 1: The jingle bells from the dollar store come attached on a string so you'll have to take them apart first.
 Step 2: Then you pop off the tops of the bells so they will lay flat on the cone.
 Step 3: Paint the cone green for the spaces in between the bells.
Step 4: Hot glue those little babies to the cone! I did rings of each color, you could do all the same color, random, or a different pattern all together.   Totally customizable!
 And VOILA! Done and super cute :) Now, I couldn't decide which way I liked more ... sitting flat like this or
 Or with the glass candle stick like this?
I think I like this :)  If you give it a try, I would love to see how they turn out!!
Linking up to these parties:
mop it up mondaysSumo's Sweet StuffBWS tips buttonDIY projects and crafts Keeping It Simple
Tip Junkie handmade projects PhotobucketConfessions Of A Stay At Home Mommy TheRusticPigsomewhat simple36th AvenuePhotobucket Becoming MarthaOneCreativeMommy.com Photobucketsew many ways DearCreatives.com

22 comments:

Jill said...

Great idea for a tree! My kids would be constantly moving it to hear the jingle! What fun!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

What a GREAT idea! The dollar store is one of my favorite places!I have a bunch of bells from a project that didn't work out-I may have to try this! Love your blog and am now following you :)
http://mommysordinarymagic.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

How pretty! Great idea! I love the Dollar Stores...so addicting :)

Teaching Little Dragons said...

How fun! I can already picture my kids shaking it around the room while singing Jingle Bells!

Unknown said...

Cute idea, I love jingle bells.

Unknown said...

Very cute, I love jingle bells.

Accidentally Wonderful said...

Too stinkin' cute! I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and shared this at my new linky party!http://accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com/2012/11/now-co-hosting-inspiration-spotlight.html

Anonymous said...

Really cute tree! I love it!

T'onna
Submarine Sunday Link Party @ http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/submarine-sunday-8.html

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

love this!! your newest follower and I would also love it if you could share this on my link party Serenity Saturday

Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

Theresa said...

So cute I just happen to have a bag of bells from a yard sale. Visiting from DearCreatives.com

TinaA said...

Great idea, very sweet Christmas tree!

Annie said...

I love this idea! I think I have to go to a dollar store now! :)

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Super cute! I love jingle bells! Thanks for linking up to the Keep Calm and Link Up! Hope to see you back next week!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally making one of these!

I found you via Anti-Procrastination Tuesday and I'm your newest follower:)

Stop by and say hello
Eliza K Prints

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute! I hope they have all these supplies at my dollar store. Found you through TT&J. Hope you'll stop by sometime- I have Pin-fest beginning tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm after you at Serenity You and I'm glad I visited! I am always looking for a decoration with some height but buying them is usu too expensive!

Emmie {Blue 11 Interiors} said...

Super cute, I hope to try this soon!

~Emmie
www.blue11interiors.blogspot.com

Roxana White said...

I love the tree. So sweet on the candlestick! Roxana http://fourelevenrox.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your blog! So cute!

I would love for you to share this at my link party. I also have an awesome "25 Pinterest Projects Til Christmas" series going ont his month. I am your newest follower and I would love for you to follow me back so that we can continue to share ideas! :) http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/11/flaunt-it-friday-23-25-days-kick-off.html

Looking forward to more posts,
Sarah@
www.blissfulbucketlist.com

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

I love how this turned out!

Unknown said...

This project is so festive yet easy! I love love love it! I'm so glad you linked it up at the homemade holiday party. Have an amazing day!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com

Selena Ze Arteest said...

Wonderful Christmas tree project! Thanks for sharing some secrets :)