And really you can substitute any holidays in place of Halloween/Thanksgiving. Because apparently I learn from my mistakes lol
So today, the Sunday before Thanksgiving, I am working on these FEW, EASY, NOT TIME CONSUMING AT ALL, projects:
- class treats for 77 kids
- photobooks for the grandparents Christmas gifts so I can use the Snapfish coupon B1G2F
- Christmas card pictures
- chalkboard design for the Christmas card picture
- Christmas cards
- pictures for Thanksgiving so I can get them into the photobooks since the coupon expires on the 20th!
- photo prop ideas for the photo session so I can GET IT ALL DONE AT ONCE and save whats left of my sanity/hair
- a fabric scrap skirt for my youngest for school on Wednesday/Thanksgiving
- a cute shirt to go with the skirt
- a fabric scrap skirt for my 10 year old that doesn't look just like the one for the 7 year old because well, that would just be LAME lol
- oh and about 50eleven other things I'm forgetting at the moment lol
Guess I should get to it!!!