November 30, 2012

A Fun Twist on the Christmas Card Photo

This year I am ON TOP of the whole Christmas Card thing :) Again, my motivation came from the Snapfish B1G2F coupon which worked out REALLY well this year! I got my Thanksgiving photos AND my Christmas Photos out of the way, books and calendars ordered up, a WEEK before Thanksgiving :) YAY ME!

This year I wanted to do something fun.  I saw THIS and THIS on pinterest and LOVED them. I wanted to combine the two somehow so the kids and I came up with our own twist ;-)

 
 
HAHAHA!!! I JUST LOVE THEM! It was a collaboration between all of the kids and I. They wanted to use the reindeer horns/santa hat so we figured a way to incorporate them. They called it a mutiny of sorts, they're "MutanDEERS" LOL!

I had so many options for the last picture I couldn't decide! I just LOVED the eyes on my "Santa" in this one though!
Finding the right card template was harder than I expected with these photos because I wanted them to be big enough to really see the details.  This is the one we ended up going with and I'm happy with it :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, this is so fun. What a great twist to the typical holiday picture! I'm having a homemade holiday link party with prizes and I thinks this would be a great project to link up. I'd love for you to stop by. Linking ends 12/3/12 at 11:59 pm Eastern time.

http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/12/homemade-holiday-party.html

Roxana White said...

Haha, great photos! Rox

Mariel said...

So cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' www.oneshetwoshe.com

Catch My Words said...

Awww. Another cute batch of photos.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

What fun photos!!!
Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your jingle bell tree on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 130
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Erin said...

I love the "Do not open 'till Christmas" one! Sibling fun. :-)

Unknown said...

I smile every time I see this photo! It's just awesome! I'm so glad you linked it up at the homemade holiday party. Have an amazing day!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of kiddos! Great picture idea! It turned out great! :)

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

so cute and sweet!! Thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday! Can't wait to see what you have to share tomorrow

Karrie said...

Creative indeed!