June 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #6!!

Welcome back for another WIWW!

This week was SUPER busy again and filled with opportunities to dress super cute! I even wore a few things for the very first time this week! But this weekend we took a little vacation and I was so busy relaxing & tide pooling, relaxing & shopping, and going to Magic Mountain that I didn't even take any pictures! Oh well :) here's what I DID take pictures of lol

Wednesday - Running errands & dinner at the BEST TACO SHACK EVER lol

Black shirt - Ross Clearance
American Eagle jeans - THRIFTED *AND* a smaller size! $2.99!!!! - worn for the 1st time :D
Candies jeweled ballet flats - thrifted! $3.99
SUPER cute necklace - borrowed from my daughter ;) - Target

Thursday - Errands and ice cream at the park with good friends :)

White shirt - Kohls
Bootcut jeans - Target
Black flip flops - Old Navy
Necklace - Payless (I think MOST of my jewelry comes from here! lol)

Hopefully I'll have some super cute outfits and more than 2 pictures next week ;)

And that's what I wore this week :D Linking up to these pretty parties, check em out!
the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

What a cute blog title! Congrats on a size smaller! :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love the outfits! I've never bought or even looked at Jewelry from Payless ?? I will now ;) Yay for thrifted $2.99 jeans (that's insane) and of course smaller size!! You are rockin them!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Flor said...

Found you at WIWW..
Yay for smaller size jeans! Dont you just love when they fit? Just about makes my entire year.
Your blog description is too funny..
and now Im going to take a look at your tutorials :)

Maija said...

I love how a beautiful necklace makes a simple t-shirt & jeans outfit look so fab and chic. Looks really good!

Conni said...

yeah for smaller jeans, and of course for the $2.99

My kind of style, jeans and T's, love the necklaces you add

Thanks for sharing

jessi bridges said...

First of all, cute outfits and comfy at that. Second of all I love Kohl's. And third of all, don't you love finding cheap brand name jeans?? I just found the perfect pair of Gap jeans a few weeks ago for $2.99 also!! Oh the little things :)

Shellsea said...

I love the basic white tee and jeans! And, i can totally do Kohl's and Target. :-)