- Hanging Decoration from Dollar Tree
- Cricut or cut by hand
- clothes pins
- glue and scissors
1) Take decorations out and cut each piece so that it's separate.
2) Cut out letters for banner either on a cutting machine or by hand.
3) Glue the letters to the individual pieces in the way you like best. Let dry.
4) Take your twine (dollar tree!) and tie the ends up.
5) Attach pieces with clothes pins (dollar tree!) and you are DONE, son!
I absolutely LOVE how cute it came out! And she did too :)
Linking up to these parties!