I have NO idea what he could be talking about.
We agreed that this was crazy talk and we needed the cabinets/counter top, but just in case he had an hour to himself in the house alone and the necklace pile was too much for him to bear, I got to work on a solution.
- 4 Cork Tiles - Walmart/Target $5-$7 (I like this option because you can use as many as you need and put them where ever you want, totally customizable)
- Fabric - at least 28" x 28", mine was just a remnant I picked up at Joanns for $2 :)
- Push Pins - Dollar Tree $1
- Rockstar - Optional but helpful
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue
2. Hot glue onto cork and press fabric down onto hot glue.
3. Do all 4 sides.
4. Nail them to the wall, one in each corner.
5. Put up as many as you want/need.
6. Then I separated my stuff into 3 categories - bracelets, necklaces, and earrings/clips.
7. Use push pins to hang jewelry on the cork :) and you're DONE BABY!
Look how NICE and ORGANIZED that looks!!
I even found a spot to pin my flip flop flower clips from dollar tree ;)
I even found stuff I had forgotten I had! I am LOVING it! And it took like NO time to make it and was pretty cheap too :) Cheap & Easy are 2 of my favorite words ;)
Linking up to these AWESOME parties, check em out!