December 13, 2012

Our Week in Elf Town

 After our first week of having an Elf I have to say I love it.  It is SO much fun finding new G-rated and not-so G-Rated things to do with her ;-)  Cowgirl Marshmallow here is embracing her new digs in The Cowboy Capital of the World.
 But the night before, she celebrated a LITTLE TOO HARD ...
 and I worried when we found her the next morning drinking a bottle of syrup!
 I was right, her hangover was EPIC LOL
 But she recovered in time to leave the kids a little reminder on NOT TOUCHING HER! Which is funny because it was directed at the middle two kids, and not the youngest! And she had NO PROBLEM reminding her older siblings of the message ALL DAY LONG ;-)
 She spent the next day just hangin around ... badumBUM TISH! lol  She was building up to last night ...
Marshmallow and her creepy button eyed minions (aka Lalaloopsy dolls) decided that Barbie's reign of power WAS OVER ...

LOL oh man I love this creepy thing!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hahahaha I hope she's learned from her hangover lesson. These are great.