July 5, 2011

WIWW #9!!

Here we go!! It's another {almost} Wednesday and I'm back with more headless shots of my outfits for the week ;) Using this blog carnival as a way to push myself into putting real effort into and ENJOYING the process of getting dress and lookin cute!

Wednesday - Running errands and getting the house ready for a PARTY!

Yellow top - Target Clearance!
Gray cropped shorts - Kohls
AWESOME turquoise bracelet - Cookie Lee
Headband - Made by ME :) (Dollar store headband + green fabric rosette + little pears + hot glue gun = CUTE!)


Thursday - My daughter's Tiki Tiki Pool Party!

Cute! Lil swimming cover up - Walmart!
Bikini top - Kmart
Bikini bottoms not shown but underneath - Kmart
Sandals - Marshals


Friday - Gym, playdate & a birthday party

Melon colored halter tank - Kohls Clearance!
White capris - gifted!
Brown sandals - Payless Clearance!
Cute bracelets & earrings - Target


Sunday - 4th of July type stuff with the fam

Black lace trimmed tank - Old Navy Clearance!
Khaki Old Navy Shorts - Thrifted!
Black ruffled sandals - Walmart
Abalone necklace - Payless


Monday - 4th of July BBQ with friends!

FAVORITE dress - Ross Clearance!
Red necklace w/blue flower - Thrifted and embellished by me :)
*man, my face is gettin CHUNKY! I don't know what's goin on but I was a little irritated with my face in some of these pics >:-/

9 weeks in and I'm still LOVING this WIWW thing :) I totally use it as an excuse to dress super cute even when I'm just out running errands. Best part is, I FEEL so much better when I do! Funny how a little thing like putting together a cute outfit can make you feel good :)

Linking up to these super cute parties!
the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

6 comments:

DaenelT said...

The dress is too cute but I do like all of your outfits. Have a great week.

Modern Wivelyhood said...

Don't you just love Kohls?! Thanks for visiting our blog! I'm loving the yellow shirt, such a great color on you!
www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way about doing WIWW (which is why I've been posting weekly for almost a year now!) Love your yellow gray combo in your first pic, and your face doesn't look chunky!!!

Amy said...

I LOVED all your outfits! You looked so cute and comfy all week!

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

Such cute outfits! I love the white capris... I've been trying to find a good pair for years, but they inevitably don't fit right or are too see-through.

momstheword said...

Hahaha, love the "headless" comment, hehehe! I usually stick a camera in front of MY face, lol!

You look adorable as usual, and I really love that last black and white dress, very cute and you look gorgeous!

Thanks for your sweet comment about the sweater not looking too "young" for me on my WIWW post.

I am in my 50's but I like to dress fun and as young as I feel, but I also don't want to go TOO young, lol!