July 12, 2011

WIWW #10!!!

Here we are again for What I Wore Wednesday! The internets solution for the Mom Uniform of sweats and t-shirts ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that if thats the place you're in. This is just a fun way to move out of it if you're so inclined :)

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much just going to the gym and doing not much a damn thing else so I have no picture of me in sweaty gym clothes ... you're welcome ;)

Friday - gym, clothes shopping, lunch, swimming with friends, Target, and OUT FOR DRINKS with my MAN :)

Black shirt - NO IDEA (Haven't worn it since I dated the Hubs SEVEN YEARS AGO!)
Khaki crops - Thrifted!
Black peep toe heels - gifted from my sweet girls - Payless
Tear drop necklace - Target (8 years ago - worn on first date with the hubs, HE reminded me of that!)


Saturday - gym and shopping with a good friend :)

Blue/Black dress - Target ( 9 YEARS AGO!)
Black sandals - Marshals
*I LOVE how this dress fits! Just maybe a TAD shorter. Maybe when I get more sure of myself on the computer I try hemming it ;)


Sunday - park and swimming with friends

Embellished Tank - Old Navy Clearance
Gray jean shorts - gifted


Monday - gym and Mom's Night OUT BABY!

AWESOME Maxi Dress! - Ross Clearance ($16!!!!) OMG I LOVE this dress!
Black sandals - Marshals
HUGE Yellow earrings - thrifted! $3!!!!
Yellow Rosette Bracelet - Made by ME :D


Tuesday - gym, library, errands and dinner with my mom :)

Black jersey dress - Target
Teal flip flops - Payless
Turquoise bracelet - Kohls Clearance

Linking up to these lovely parties!
the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

10 comments:

Rainbow Bekah said...

gorgeousness! Love the Maxi dress!

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

How cute are you?. Love your blog. Nice outfits. I'm hosting a giveaway tomorrow and would love it if you stopped by :)
www.cdnmissmommy.blogspot.com

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You are totally rocking that $16 dress!! Go you ;) You have a fun style and I love it!
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

southernscraps said...

Great comfy but cute outfits! Love the maxi dress.

Melissa, SoChick! said...

Cute outfits! That Maxi is great for such a deal!

Amy said...

Love, love, love the black & white maxi dress!!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the maxi dress! And date night outfit!

momstheword said...

Love your outfits! Really loving the maxi dress too (I love the black and white contrast).

I noticed your necklace holders on the wall in the background and I really like them. Is it made to hold jewelry or is it a noteboard and you just repurposed it?

Clairejustine said...

My favourite is the Maxi dress :)

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

The maxi dress from Ross is amazing! I love it! I totally need to get myself a maxi dress!