June 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #8

Back again for WIWW!

Wednesday & Thursday this week were spent doing stuff to get ready for my daughters party this Thursday so I didn't take a lot of pics because I'm starting to stress a bit and get into "party mode" lol But we did do a few things :)

Friday - Spent the day swimming with friends and holding their baby ;)

AWESOME bikini top - Target
AWESOME bikini bottoms - Kmart!

Saturday - Out for drinks with my man :)

AWESOME dress - Ross Clearance ($8.99!!!)

Sunday Morning - Breakfast and errands with my girlies :)

Black shirt - Ross Clearance
Khaki Cropped shorts - Thrifted
New sandals :) - Walmart

Sunday Evening - Made myself a freezer paper stencilled shirt for the Season 4 Premier of my favorite show EVER ... True Blood :)

OH YEAH ... TEAM ERIC BABY :)
White vneck - Ross
Gray cropped shorts - Kohls

Monday - stuff round the house

Yellow vneck - Kohls
Gray jean shorts - gifted!

Tuesday - Breakfast out, Chuckie Cheese, lunch, cupcakes & park, and dinner out - all for my baby's 6th birthday :)

White vneck - Kohls
Gray cropped shorts - Kohls
Brown wedge sandals - Payless Clearance
necklace & bracelet - Target Clearance

Hope you all had a great week! I'm off to get some REST before I start getting ready for my baby's birthday party!!! Linking up to these very fashion-y parties ...

the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

No comments: