June 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #7

Time again for What I Wore Wednesday, Edition LESS of a Slacker than last week :)

I took more pictures this week but still missed a few days.

Friday - Finishing up birthday party shopping and visiting my friends and their sweet new baby :)

Yellow shirt - Target Clearance (only $5.99 and worn for the first time this week)
Gray crops - Kohls
I'm sure I wore shoes, probably my gray flip flops from Old Navy ;)

Saturday - My 9 Year Old's Birthday Party!! The theme was black, white and Blue so I tried to dress with the theme :)

Black dress - Target
Blue cardi - thrifted!
Blue flower clippy - DOLLAR TREE :)
Black sandals you can't see - Marshals

Sunday - The stomach flu of DEATH ... I was wishing for death so I took no pictures, not that you would have wanted me to ;)

Monday - Still recovering from the SFOD ^^ but took my peeps out to the park anyway because we had a touch of the cabin fever.

Orange Tank - Kmart clearance :D
Gray Crops ... again - Kohls
No accessorizing as I was lucky to get out of bed that day

Tuesday - Took the kids to the pool and spent most of the day there, this will be a common picture this summer ;)

Not TOO bad for having 3 kids and being 33, huh? I can still fit in a 2 piece ... I don't know that I SHOULD be, but I CAN so I AM ;) LOL

SUPER CUTE TOP - Target
SUPER CUTE BOTTOMS - Kmart

I gotta say this is my favorite suit I've EVER owned, it fits PERFECTLY and I feel pretty darn good in it too :) It MIGHT show a little bit of cleavage but if you knew how big I used to be and what a journey it's been, you would say what my oldest daughter and a good friend said "YOU WORKED HARD to wear that suit, GET IT and WEAR IT." I took their advice ;)

WOOOHOO! It's been a crazy week and I'd be lyin if I said I wasn't glad it was over ;) So let's have some fun and check out what everyone else is wearin! Linking up to these fashionable parties:

the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

14 comments:

Conni said...

I agree, I would love to be able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit, but sadly a baby over 10 pounds leaves, not very nice

I love the cute top in the first picture too

Thanks for sharing

Leslie said...

Very cute outfits! Love that yellow top. I found your blog via momma go round

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You are freakin rockin that suit!! YOU GO MOMMA! I've NEVER been in a two piece!! You are awesome!!


Thanks for sharing!
Kristine
http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-2.html

Casey said...

Kudos to you for:

a. looking so HOT in a bikini!

and

b. matching your cute party theme at the birthday party!

Paige said...

Love the swimsuit!

Amy said...

You black dress and blue cardi looked so cute!
Also, you look AWESOME in your bathing suit!

Delaney said...

Very cute! Love the bikini print!

http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Love your party outfit! & yes...you look great in the swimsuit! Rock it girl :)

Jess and the boys said...

Congrats! The outfits look adorable!

I’m a new follower. Come swing by my blog if you get a chance!

http://www.giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

venturesofsahm at yahoo dot com

Natalia Lynn said...

I love it! You wear that suit girl! I think as long as I can, I will!

Jodi said...

Love what you wrote about wearing your two-piece... ha ha, good for you! You do look great too!

Also, just read your blip under the "leave your comment" and it made me laugh - funny :)

the pleated poppy said...

thanks for linking up!

xo
lindsey

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

Ya'll are too sweet! :) I'm just so happy to be able to fit in normal sized clothes that even though I'm not "skinny", I'll rock that 2 piece suit anyway! ;)

Thanks for all the support!

Sharde said...

if you can work that two piece swimsuit than do it girl! and looks like you do! :) my mom did until she turned like 47, she got skin cancer on her side and she hates her scar now so she refuses to wear a two piece. i still think she can rock it tho!

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com