May 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #5!!

Back again for WIWW!! I swear I post (plan to post) more than just these posts but sometimes the act of creating takes up all the time and there is no time for posting the creations!! Or visa versa! Or it's just been play ol busy round here with no signs of lettin up! But hopefully I'll have more time to post stuff soon!

Wednesday - Out for drinks with my cake lady friend for a "cake meeting" to discuss my daughters upcoming birthday cake

Black Vneck - Forever21 - which is still closed here btw *WAH.*
White Capris - kicked down from a friend
Black Sandals - MarshalsNecklace/bracelets - Payless


Thursday part 1 - Kid's last day of school, running errands and enjoying my last lunch ALONE for 74 more days ;) LOVING this color combo!

Blue cardigan - thrifted (3.99!!!)
Brown Vneck - Forever21
Khaki Cargos - from a friend
Wedge sandals - Payless Clearance
Necklace - Payless (last year)
Earrings - Target (clearance - $3.99)


Thursday part 2 - My baby's 8th grade graduation!

B/W wrap shirt - Kohls
Bootcut jeans - Target
Yellow wedges - Payless Clearance
Yellow Rosette Bracelet - ME :D


Friday - breakfast with the hubs and Lil Miss, playdate with friends :)

Embellished Tank - Old Navy Clearance
Gray Crops - Kohls
Teal Sandals - Payless


Saturday - Mini Vacation to San Fran/Half Moon Bay

Shirt - Kohls
Skinny Jeans - Target
Black Sandals - Marshalls


Sunday - Half Moon Bay and the BEACH!

Black top - Forever21
Khaki Cargos - gifted from a friend
White flip flops - Payless


Monday - BBQ with some great friends for Memorial Day!

B/W Embellished Dress - Ross Clearance
Black Sandals - Marshalls
Black Sparkly Bracelet - Target Last Year


Tuesday - Stuff round the house, park with friends :) and running kids around town lol - yay summer ;)

Orange Tank - Kmart Clearance
Khaki Shorts - Thrifted!
Teal Flip Flops - Payless

Linking up with these TOTALLY fashionable parties, check em out!!

the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

Hi I found you on the No Model Lady link up.
Your outfit is so cute I really love the look with the white pants
www.shannonolson.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Cute outfits I especially like the dress and the blue cardigan! I definitely need to go thrifting to see if I can find something that cute!!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

What a cute Kohl's wrap shirt, you gotta get those Kohl's bargains when you see them since they have such a fast turnover. There is actually a Forever 21 that's not too far from me that's two stories! Although, I'm more of a "Forever 49" girl, myself ;). Hugs, Kim

Nicky said...

Lovin' on all your blue color combos.. really love that long blue necklace in your first shot! ... that dress is awesome too! ;-)

wildruffle.com said...

They're all very cute - and how fun that you got to take a vacation, mini or otherwise.:)

Barbara said...

You look great in all your outfits! That B&W wrap shirt is definitely my favorite, tho!

Shellsea said...

That's a great blue cardi and an even better price! You took lots of pictures! I can only manage two a week at the most-I'm working on it! :-)